Friday, February 22, 2013

Free St. Patrick's Day Banner

I was looking for something to hand on my fireplace for spring, and I came across this free printable for St. Patrick's Day.  This is simple to make.  All you need to do is print, cut, and hang.


Lucky for me, when I went to print this banner I discovered I was all out of card-stock (someone was using it to make paper airplanes).  So off I went to the store to buy some more.  When I tried printing the second time, I noticed my printer was running out of ink, ugh.  I should have bought some while I was out, but I like how the banner pieces were not mono-toned but a mix of different hues of green and yellow.  Its a happy mistake and they came out pretty cool! 

I cut them with scalloped edged scissors and gave a darker brushed border on the edges.  I used a light colored jute twine to hang.


Thanks to Sugar Tot Designs for this free printable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover